a Ramdom and Thoughtful account of our overly interesting lives...

Monday, March 23, 2009

House Update...

Well, we MIGHT get in this house before this child's first birthday. The lady at the tile place won't call me back to let me know about the shipping.....Gibson has started planting so he doesn't have anyone to send down there to pick it up....its is supposed to rain the rest of the week.....the tile guy and the contractor are going on vacation next week (have they told me this....heck no....I heard it through the grapevine...NICE) I told the contractor not to lie to me when he told me I might be in by the end of the month (meaning March) we are NOWHERE close. WE MIGHT be in by June or July at this rate! LOVELY!

1 comment:

Nancy said...

Baby Steele won't remember if her house was ready or not...it will be okay!! Love to all three Steele's!!
Nancy