a Ramdom and Thoughtful account of our overly interesting lives...

Friday, August 21, 2009

The Beach

Benjamin playing with Synar
Ben, Chris and Ed
Synar in Benjamin's new hat!
My sweet girl!
Mary Grace and Katie
Synar and I on the balcony
Synar and her daddy
Worn out from all that swimming
At the Willie Nelson, John Mellencamp, Bob Dylan concert. Yeah, we snuck out early and headed to ride the ferris wheel, then finished it off with some cheese dip and margaritas!
Swimming
Smith and Caroline were worn out
Katie on the beach
Synar's first trip down to the beach with her daddy.

Smith and Benjamin in the ocean
Attitude!
Doing what she does best!

Benji, Mary Grace and Lauren

Benji and Lauren at the FloraBama
Chris and Laura at the Flora Bama
Gibson and I at the flora Bama. Didn't realized I looked naked until I posted this, but I promise I am not!
Group photo

12 bedrooms, 12 baths, 2 kitchens, 2 living rooms, 1 box of Rummi-cub, 1 pool, loads of sand, 1 large ocean, 27 people including 9 kids under the age of 10, 7 nights, 1 margarita machine, numerous bottle of wine, 1 night of moonwalking, plenty of TV's and surprisingly VERY few tears and tantrums = Henry family vacation

WE HAD A BLAST!!!

No comments: