a Ramdom and Thoughtful account of our overly interesting lives...

Monday, February 15, 2010

Finally....


When we FINALLY opened Christmas at our house....around the 2nd week in January!

Braden loving on Synar.....so sweet.
Notice the outfit.....I gave him a cowboy outfit for Christmas, he loved it...he wore it until I tried to take a picture of him...then he got teased.
Hard at work playing with their new toys.
Synar playing with Braden's new computer...take note of Smith's outfit in the background.
Synar opening presents at Memamma's and Big's.
Family photo at the Henry family Christmas


Smith, Evie, Synar, Mary Grace, and Katie....cousins
My big girl!
Getting ready for her Christmas party at daycare!

I know it has been a really long time since I posted. We have just had so much going on. First of all, I have ZIPPO good pictures of Christmas because Gibson and I both had the stomach flu on Christmas Day....NOT fun. Since then, we have become EXTREMELY mobile which means I am chasing Synar all day long. She is growing like a weed, pulling up on EVERYTHING on earth...somtimes says Da Da, loves to clap and laugh and wave bye bye. Oh and we still have ZERO teeth! I am hoping this means she has REALLY good teeth once they come in! Well, I have a ton of work to catch up on and the JA Ball is this week (my last year in charge thank goodness) so that's about it for now.

1 comment:

The Fab Five said...

Katie Bug didn't get teeth until 10 months so no worries there. Love the pics! We have the Big girl outfit that matches Synar's Christmas bubble. so cute