a Ramdom and Thoughtful account of our overly interesting lives...

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Synar and a Bulldog....


brief update...I know I keep saying it but I am a TERRIBLE blogger. Do have an excuse now. Something is wrong with my little digital camera so I am having to use my big ole Nikon. Which I love but isn't the best for traveling. SO, until I get it back and take more pics with my Nikon...here is a precious one from the SEC tournament. Yes, we had a blast. The Bulldogs played an AWESOME game and my heart hurt for them. They wanted it SO bad. STILL, cannot believe we lost and didn't get into the tournament...but I knew they just weren't going to let us in. ANYWAY, not the best pic since my aunt took it with her cell phone but adorable anyway. Synar was just staring up at Barry Stewart and he was looking down at her. It was SO cute.

No comments: