a Ramdom and Thoughtful account of our overly interesting lives...

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

February....where did it go....oh wait, I wasn't ever here for it

Toby Keith playing to a floor full of wounded war soldiers. I was good til he played American Soldier....then the tears started, for me and everyone else in that arena!
In case you don't recognize him....that's Gibson uner that hat....we were in Texas, what do you expect!!!
Mutton Bustin...(I think that's what its called) HILARIOUS!
The little boy that won!
Of course it snows for the first time since 85 while we were there. This is a pic of the snow out our window!



February just kinda few by....we were in San Antonio, then straight from there to Orlando, home for a week, which was of course JA Ball week, then last week were in Steamboat Springs. Vacation for Gibson and most of the rest of my family, work/vacation for me! We had a GREAT time in all 3 though, but glad to be home. Granted I am leaving again next weekend for a few days, but after that, I am home bound til May (at least I think I am!!!)

Anyway, San Antonio was great other than the fact it was only, oh 20 degrees. The weather said it would be 45 while we were there....not quite....We did NOT pack appropriately so we didn't do too much. That and the fact that our hotel was great, but 20 minutes from downtown. We stayed at the Hyatt Hill Country, great resort....for warm weather....not alot to do when its 20+! We did hit up the rodeo while we were there which was a lot of fun. Other than a spa visit, some shopping and a brief trip to the Riverwalk....that was about it! Gibson was in meetings most of the time so we didn't do too much!

No comments: