a Ramdom and Thoughtful account of our overly interesting lives...

Monday, February 18, 2008

ONE DOWN....ONE TO GO









So, one major event down---one to go. As many of you know, I had an engagment party at my house this weekend. Much to Gibson's dismay, when I have ANYTHING at our house, that usually involves several stressed out moments, a couple of snapping episodes at him, and SEVERAL sleepless nights (although he did FORCE me into bed after I woke up at 6am one morning and did not go to bed until 4am 2 nights later) I think he was going to make me get some sleep or leave me! Anyway, between work and the ball, I really did not have time to go into my usual freak out mode. I think Gibson was REALLY worried on Friday when I had not even mentioned the party AND was in bed before midnight every night! I did have a SLIGHT moment Saturday as I started to do flowers...Gibson had already gotten the heck out of dodge by this point. However, 3 beers and a MSU win later. I was kinda proud of myself and thought I would share.

NOW, if the decorations for the JA ball only turn out HALF as good, I will be in a GREAT mood come this time next week. If not...well, at least I will be on an airplane headed to CANCUN, even if it IS for work!!!

No comments: