a Ramdom and Thoughtful account of our overly interesting lives...

Thursday, May 1, 2008

THE FIRE






So, I know I stink at this entire blogging thing. Thankfully I finally figured out how to add people. Anyway, I have just had a lot going on with trying to dig through the old house, work on house plans...oh and if anyone has any good suggestions for a "Residential Architect" let me know...trying to work and do all the other fifty million things I have to do...blogging just ain't happenin much. Anyway, I attateched pictures of the house. You can see interior shots from the previous posts and a friend of mine emailed me some of the outside. Have I found anything, well, not anything of monetary value, but you would be amazed what I have found. More later on what I found and how I plan to use it. About to head off to watch my husband play tennis oh and drink a beer or two. Kinda an emotional day, I drove up to the house today and the two crepe myrtles and all the pear trees that I was planning on digging up had been attatched by the backhoe---Gibson came walking up right after that and it was NOT a pretty moment. Needless to say, all the men from the farm helping me kinda flipped when I started crying. They have been really sweet but if one more asks me if they can I am planning on keeping so and so and if not can they have it...I am going to deck them!

No comments: