a Ramdom and Thoughtful account of our overly interesting lives...

Friday, May 2, 2008

TALLADEGA PICS

So we all know that Gibson and I are HUGE Nascar fans. This past weekend was the Spring race. We had a GREAT time, and the races didnt' even get rained out. It rained afterwards, but they weren't rained out! Anyway, we usually have HUGE mullet hunt after the race, but we didn't do it this year--guess we were worn out, or had a little too much to drink. Anyway, we still did get a few, thought I would share them. I have to say, they are pretty pale in comparison to our previous hunts. I am surprised we haven't gotten our butts beat yet by some Mullet sporting redneck BUT we have they system down to perfection. The people with us don't even realize we what we are doing until we all of a sudden take off in opposite directions. Anyway, enjoy!


You have to look closely, notice the man with the silver
"do" just to the right of Gibson's head.

This wasn't a great one, but it was ok!

I have NO idea what Regina is laughing at!
Gibson didn't get to get in the pic with this one b/c he was headed back
to find our tickets that he dropped on the way to the track---he found them
though! And yes, the front part is shaved (well, its pretty short)
This wasn't really a mullet, but I figured it
was good enought to put in!

1 comment:

The Fab Five said...

You are so crazy! I can almost see you by yourself standing there taking shots of poor, clueless people! I hope the party went well. Torrey is in Missouri turkey hunting or we would have been there! Post some pics of your new goodies!