a Ramdom and Thoughtful account of our overly interesting lives...

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

And baby make 3....

In case you haven't heard....we are having a baby! Baby Steele is due May 22nd (ish) My doctor's anniversary is that day so I HIGHLY doubt I will be delivering that day, but sometime around then. We are SO excited. I think Gibson is even more excited than I am. I have felt fairly good so far, some mornings are pretty rough, but I havent' gotten sick yet. SO, if that's as bad as it gets, that is fine with me. Other than having strep throat too...I have been so far so good. Just wanted to share our news. And yes, fashion show pics from Talladega are coming although I don't have as many as I normally do. Pregnant at Talladega is not anything I will be doing EVER again.

5 comments:

Rocky Leflore said...

congratulations! how is the house hunting/planning going?

The Green's said...

Congrats again. Good luck with KK being around at delivery. If she asks you if you want to deliver with Dr. Moses while she is out, say yes or you will be waiting and that is not fun. She was on vacation and I did not want Moses doing my c-section so we put it off a week but Preston couldn't wait and came early. Yeah no more Talladega pregnant, not fun at all.

laurawh said...

Congratulations!! Celeste has not told me if she knows yet! Babies are the best gift from God ever! Can't wait till ya know boy or girl!

Laura Wolfe Harris

christina polk said...

Congrats!! I don't know what my mom is going to do with out you while you are "one maternity leave"! hee hee!! I am so glad that you have not been to sick!

Nancy said...

Congratulations!!! So glad you found our blog, and so happy to hear about your little bundle of joy on the way! David and I saw Brett M. (Poison) recently at the Kansas State Fair. It was awesome, but I did think of all of us!
Good luck with everything you have going on there!
Nancy C.