a Ramdom and Thoughtful account of our overly interesting lives...

Sunday, November 16, 2008

I stink at Blogging

So I kinda stink at blogging....I am fully aware of this. I just have had ALOT going on lately OR havent' much felt like it. We came home from t-dega and I wound up with strep throat. Then had some nasty congestion, and ended with this LOVELY cough where I would have attacks and I couldn't breathe. Finally, after a month, I felt better....just in time to head to Jackson for a week for Mistletoe Marketplace, my friend Davin's wedding, and then head to Grand Cayman for a MUCH needed break. We are are in Grand Cayman until the 20th. HOPEFULLY, we will make a decision about a house when we get home. I have been fine so far, but now am starting to get awfully ancy. Not having a house to decorate this Christmas is going to severely depress me....if anyone wants help decorating...I will be more than happy to come help!!! Anyway, I was 14 weeks yesterday and felt really good finally, aside from being really tired. OH, and my appetite has re-appeared, as well as my stomach. Not that it wasn't there before, but boy is it now! Anyway, I was HOPING I would get to find out what it is before we go to New York in December...doesn't look like that is going to happen...it will probably be after we get back. Oh well, Gibson AND my pocketbook will probably be grateful for that! Guess that's about it. Eventually I will post some pictures...just havent' gotten to it yet. OH YEAH, on our flight here on Tuesday, there was a VERY well known Mississippian (I wont' name names but he is in politics) sitting next to us on the plane.....I will spare you the nasty details but he needs to leave the interior of his nose and its contents ALONE!!! Nice, I know!

2 comments:

odomfamilyfun said...

I AM BEGGING YOU TO COME HELP ME DECORATE MY HOUSE!!! I am not kidding...I need help....I have some stuff, but we can get more. I am in need of a christmas make-over----do this for your fam....

Elisabeth and Gibson Steele said...

I will do it...I mean it, it takes me (well, took me) 3 weeks to decorate mine and I am going to go into a SEVERE depression I think! Give me a Sandi Patti Christmas, and WOW Christmas CD, some hot chocolate and I can go to town! Really, I will, when do you want me to come?