a Ramdom and Thoughtful account of our overly interesting lives...

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Off to the Beach....AGAIN, this time with Wedding Bells on!








SO, I am off to the beach for the second time this year (Gibson made the mistake of telling me he didn't care if I went all summer) BIG MISTAKE BUDDY! Anyway, this time, I am headed to Santa Rosa for my friend Rita's wedding. I cannot WAIT. I have not seen her since, hmmm, August of last year when we all went to Vegas. SO MUCH FUN. Anyway, Rita, Emily, Julia and I were all best friends from college and I cannot wait to see them again. We dont' get to see each other often but we sure manage to make some CRAZY stories when we do! Hopefully everything will be a little tamer than last time we were all together. (My husband was NOT amused when I called him at 10am front the pool of the largest suite in Vegas...NO, we had not been to bed yet) That's another story. Anyway, I cannot wait to see these girls, I know we are going to have a BLAST!!!

No comments: