a Ramdom and Thoughtful account of our overly interesting lives...

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Rita's Wedding

Rob and his sister Kelli laughing before the wedding
Mother of the groom and Mother of the Bride
Wendy, Rita, Mrs. Shirley, Lindsey and Allison
My husband that finally made it!!!
Rita's family before the wedding
Julia, Emily, Rita and I before the bachelorette party
Wendy (Rita's sister) about to tell some guy that he can do "SO much better"
All of the bridesmaids at the bridesmaid's luncheon
Emily, Rita, Elisabeth and Tina (Rita's friend from Delaware that we LOVE)
Rita's dad...note she is looking out the window in the background looking, oh so calm..HA...she as noticing that a tablecloth wasn't correct and trying to decide who to send to fix it!
Rita dancing with her dad
Rob dancing with his mom
Gibson and I on the beach the day after the wedding
Rob taking the garter off with is teeth
Lindsey and Allison, Rita's neices


Rita dancing with her dad



Rita at the Village Door- Bachelorette Party


Leaving the Rehearsal Dinner at Bud n Alleys


My friend Rita was a GORGEOUS bride this weekend and she could not have picked a better location. It was PERFECT. If you have never been to Santa Rosa Beach I HIGHLY suggest it. Much less crowded, mainly homes and small condos....ZERO 20 story buildings. We had a great time. Rita, Rob, Julia, Andrew and I all arrived on Wednesday. Thursday Julia and I ran errands with "the bride to be." I knew Rita was quite stressed, but nearly taking out several people with her cart in Wal-Mart was HILARIOUS. Later that night we had the bachelorette party--ANOTHER POST ENTIRELY--then on Friday was the Bridesmaid luncheon and the Rehearsal Dinner at Bud and Alley's! Thankfully, my husband finally got to fly down on Saturday morning, after a very long week. Finally---I think I saw her Rita relax once the wedding was over. We had WAY too much fun. Luckily we did get to hang out a little on Sunday/Monday after the wedding.

1 comment:

Mamie Causey said...

Is Rita related to Mike Strife?