a Ramdom and Thoughtful account of our overly interesting lives...

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

DEGA Bound...

Guess where I leave for Thursday....Talladega!!! You all will be SO proud to know that this will be my 14th race at Talladega. I cant' believe I have been going so long! WOW. Anyway, you know what else that means....Mullet Hunt and Fashion Show Pics!!! Stay tuned. We leave on Thursday and come back on Monday. We aren't taking our camper this year (first time ever) Jason and Ashley are staying by themselves in theirs so we are staying with them. PLUS, Gibson has had to work so much that he has not had a chance to get the camper out and get it ready, NOR have I had the time or energy to deal with it either! I am excited about staying with Jason and Ashley, I spend most of my time down at their camper anyway!!! Stay tuned, Mullet pics when I get back!

2 comments:

The Green's said...

I am so jealous. I wish we were going. Wow I can not believe it is that time again. I guess we will watch it on TV on Sunday wow that will be weird. We have been for the past 8 races and it is definately going to be weird. Dega Bound in April for sure. Have fun with Ash and Jason. Call us from the track oneday. And you would know that State doesn't havea ballgame that we would be missing. Text any good pics too.

BRETT BOROUGHS said...

Oh boy, can't wait for the pics!

What are Fashion Show pics?