a Ramdom and Thoughtful account of our overly interesting lives...

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

House Hunting....

For those of you that don't know....we are house hunting. When I married Gibson I never thought we would be house hunting, much less living IN Greenville. Granted, I am very excited about it, its just kinda stressful. You see, I thought we were going to be at 36 Riverside Road, forever. Granted, being a 200 year old house DEFINITELY had its quirks, but I LOVED my 13 ft ceilings, huge rooms, floor to ceiling windows, my 20 X 24 dining room, my 2nd floor porch that wrapped around the entire house, my bedroom with no windows, I even grew to love my awful pepto pink tiled bathroom (once I FINALLY found a good brown to paint it), I made it mine and I loved it. HOWEVER, on March 8th, the furnace decided differently and where my house once stood are 6 brand new grain bins! SO, that leads us to where we are now. Renting....granted renting has been fine, but I am starting to get really restless. We have narrowed our choices down to 3 houses, and we look at one more on Friday. It may or may not work. Some people think I am being picky, but considering we already had our house plans drawn up for Lake Washington(oh and that includes paying for them) then decided buying in town was a better fit for us, its hard NOT to be picky. I know the layout I want. WE plan to live in this house forever and what my be fine for Gibson and I now, may NOT be fine for teenagers! I am just trying to think for the future. SO, anyway, that is my frustration of the day. We shall see how it turn out, hopefully....NO, unless something pops up in the next weeks or so, we WILL own one of the 4 in the near future!!! Wish us luck!

No comments: