a Ramdom and Thoughtful account of our overly interesting lives...

Friday, December 21, 2007

Christmas...plus a pet peeve






Ok- first off with something that annoys the heck out of me. I love my maid, she is great, and is fantastic at ironing. HOWEVER, she is also REALLY good at just stuffing things wherever. It never fails that when I am looking for something specific....right now my little blue card that I just stick my camera card into...and then into the computer...its gone. I have to resort to plugging up all the cords and all that mess. NOW, I am sure it is just stuck somewhere (probably in a zip-loc bag) with all sorts of other randomly missing items and stuck in a cabinet somewhere. I will find it one day...probably in about three months or so. It drives me NUTS. ANYWAY, enough complaining.

Anyone that knows me well knows that I LOVE LOVE LOVE to decorate for Christmas. I get quite carried away and if it does not like like it "puked" ornaments....its is nowhere near done. Much to Gibson's dismay (and pocketbook) there is no end to my madness. I will ALWAYS be adding to and updating. I am sure this will probably change with children, but we will see. I bet it doesn't!!! Anyway, I decided to add some pictures of this years decorating adventure. There are still quite a few areas that I am not satisfied with but have no fear....I can always add to next year!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey girl,
I think your blog looks great and it looks like you and I were bored about the same time! I've created one for Jason and I, but it's not ready yet. Look forward to blogging with you in the New Year!
Reagan Peets

Emily said...

The Christmas decorations look incredible, great job as always! I got tickled over your Gibson in the woods comment. Matt is doing the same thing and killing too many helpless animals. I must admit I'm very excited about Dad making duck gumbo for Griffin Christmas dinner! Elisabeth & Gibson, have a great time at the bowl game and happy holidays!
Merry Christmas,
Emily