a Ramdom and Thoughtful account of our overly interesting lives...

Saturday, December 22, 2007

Gibson's deer





Well, considering my sweet husband has pretty much lived in the woods for the past week, I made a date for Thursday night...we were going to spend quality time together and go out to eat. I guess living in the woods was his redemption for my "if I can just get through this week" last week, I promise I will be normal again. I had a party at my house last week and we ALL know how I get when I get really stressed---lets just say that it is NOT one of my becoming qualities. ANYWAY, I am sitting at my computer trying to finish up some work so I can go get in the shower and get dressed for my "date" when Gibson calls....I should have know. His first comment....Do you still want to go out to eat....I knew that meant that he REALLY didn't want to....I said we didn't have to, why! WELL, he shot a deer...a rather large one at that! Needless to say, I had to go take pictures and by the time it was all over, neither of us were really in the mood to go out to eat. So much for my date night, huh. Oh well, I know there will be plenty more in the future!!! So here are some pictures of that big ole deer.

No comments: