a Ramdom and Thoughtful account of our overly interesting lives...

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Exhausted...

WEll, after 5 (yes, 5) Christmases......I am exhausted. We do my mom's side of the family on Christmas Eve Eve, then we do my immediate family Christmas Eve morning, Gibson's dad's family Chirstmas Eve night, us Christmas morning, Gibson's Mom's side of the family Christmas day and go to his parents Christmas night.....are you tired yet, b/c I sure am. I love Christmas and I love seeing everyone, don't get me wrong.....but after all that, we were worn out. We had a great time and Gibson dressed up as SAnta and it was so cute--I will post pictures once I upload them. It continues to baffle me as to why Thanksgiving and Christmas are so Close....WHY can't we have one say in JUNE maybe. Anyway, I really do love Christmas, I just feel like we are always so rushed with our families we never get to truly spend time with and it would be nice if we just weren't so rushed!!!

No comments: