a Ramdom and Thoughtful account of our overly interesting lives...

Monday, May 11, 2009

Before...


These are all pics from before we bought the house......Old shower and one sink...toilet is on left......my tub is now where the sink was
Where old tub was...Gibson's vanity is here now
This is where my vanity is...door on left is my closet...
Same sink to left as above...you see this bathroom was two rooms...we just gutted the entire thing.
Looking into bathroom from master bedroom
Living room....where bar is(counter behind couch) is gone and is now an opening.
Living room
Kitchen...we took out the wall on the right and the light.
Kitchen...you will see new below.
WE took out the top cabinets on the right and the wall behind them!


These are a FEW before and after's. I am NOWHERE near settled, but semi-semi-getting there so I figured I would post some pics.

No comments: