a Ramdom and Thoughtful account of our overly interesting lives...

Monday, May 11, 2009

We are In....

My bed, please excuse the temporary bedding that was my mom's in say...1990! She came yesterday to measure for our bedskirt and the bedding should be in this week. Also coming will be the replacement for the antique sewing machine/bedside table and lamp with no shade. And now you see what you get to live like when your house burns!!!
Yeah, I know those pillows are so cute! Even the little details this man did were great!

So I started to title this blog..."And we are in" but thanks to whatever that is called on your computer where it remembers what you typed...I apparently start lots of blogs with "and"! So anyway....we finally got moved. Settled...that's another story. I was waiting to put pics once I got it "all fixed up" then realized that isn't happening ANY time soon, so I am including a FEW before and afters. Mainly because I wanted to put pics of my new bed. This guy in Macon made it and I LOVE it! Granted, I need a running start to get in it b/c our mattress is so thick BUT he is making me steps...for now my steps from Lowe's are working just fine! Dutch, however, is not a fan. It is quite a leap for him and he now prefers the floor most of the time. Guess now is the best time to get him out of our bed, huh! Since I cant' ever get photos where I want them on this thing, I am doing another post with the before and after pics...some of our furniture is in, some is not...so if it looks a little "odd" just ignore it....I have called the hodge podge of stuff we have been living with the past year after the fire "camping!" I am just now ready to have a decent looking house again!

So for a baby update....I am scheduled for a section one week from today at 8am, provided she doesn't come before then! She is breeched and QUITE large! At our 37 week appt, she weighed 7lbs 5oz and her head measured 40 weeks. WHAT THE HECK? I am VERY interested to see what she weighs now. I lost a pound when I went back last week, so not really sure what that is about..oh and she was still breeched. Anyway, my doctor said we could try to flip her manually but that worries her, she doesnt' want me in labor and pushing for some 10 hrs and not be able to get her out and still have a section NOR actually get her out and do some major damage to you know what...SO we decided a section was my best choice! So, around 8am on Monday the 18th she will be here! I am excited but nervous, I think really more anxious than nervous...I just dont' think it has really hit me yet (YEAH, I KNOW) So please keep us in your prayers!

1 comment:

Amy said...

I have one of those beds too with steps and 2 night stands! I love Lloyd Riding beds!