a Ramdom and Thoughtful account of our overly interesting lives...

Monday, May 25, 2009

She is HERE!!!

I LOVE her lips!
First bath---acutally did not scream until the end!
She likes to sleep with her heads up by her head.
First family photo...leaving the hospital!
Daddy and Synar---she was obviously hungry!
In her "going home outfit".....um, I changed her as soon as we got home!
The proudest Daddy in the world!



Synar Christine Steele was born Monday, May 18th at 8:57am! She weighed 7lbs 13ozs, 21 in long, has a head full of brown hair and is already tanner than her mom! Synar is doing great and I really feel good too. Had a scheduled C-section that was REALLY REALLY easy! I think I was just expecting the worst so it seemed to be really easy! We are home now and doing good. My mom has been here since Friday so she has been a huge help since I can't really do much. She is headed home tomorrow and I know we are going to miss her.

4 comments:

Amy said...

I love her name...very different. Where did you get it? Congrats on being a MOM!!!

The Green's said...

Congratulations. I know you are excited to be home with her. Good luck and try to get some rest. She is absolutely precious.

odomfamilyfun said...

Loved getting to see her. She is just beautiful :)

Elisabeth and Gibson Steele said...

Hey name is my middle name. I am named after a lady from Dallas. My grandfather/her husband met in the war and the two couples have been lifelong friends ever since.