a Ramdom and Thoughtful account of our overly interesting lives...

Friday, May 15, 2009

Flipped Again

My child has now flipped for the 4th time (that I know of). I went for my last appt yesterday before I deliver on Monday. No action...at all. After the doctor checked me she made a comment about how glad she was we decided to do a section b/c the baby is really high up and I am not dialated or anything AT ALL...plus apparently my bones are narrow (ok..shocker to me) and not sure if I can get her HUMONGO head out anyway. So she asks me if I still think she is breeched. I tell her she has been moving A TON and sometimes it hurts, but everyone says it will knock me down when she flips...so NO, I don't think she has flipped. We decide to do sonogram just to check. BOY WAS I WRONG...little sucker has flipped AGAIN! Talked to dr about it and we still decided to go ahead with the section. We just think for me and the baby! SO...keep us in your prayers Monday morning!

No comments: