a Ramdom and Thoughtful account of our overly interesting lives...

Friday, August 1, 2008

The Fair, a Wedding, and a few other randoms!!!

Myles and Gina at the reception

Gibson and I at the reception
Myles and Gibson at the bar AFTER the reception.
Gina and I
Myles and Johnny, and I have NO CLUE what he was doing!


I haven't really been with it on posting, but I finally uploaded my camera, so I figured I would catch up on blogging. Not that our lives are that interesting, but still.... Summer has FLOWN by, literally. I cannot believe this is the first day of August. WOW. I am still trying to figure out where LAST January went. Anyway, besides my numerous beach trips this summer (hey..Gibson offered and I took FULL advantage) we went to Poland, Ohio in late June for Johnny Divine's wedding. Chris and Crystal were driving, but 15hours didn't sound too fun to me in a car, not to mention Gibson can't really take off that long in the summer, so we flew up there. We flew into Pittsburgh and drove over to Poland. WE had a ton of fun and the trip was fairly tame.....note I said FAIRLY. I did discover a new drink. A Watermelon Margarita...it is SO good. Not really too sweet like you would think. I got the recipe and planned on posting it below, but cant' find the napkin I wrote it on now (imagine that) so if I find it, I will post it later. The wedding was fun, although up there, they have the wedding in the afternoon (say 2pm) then the reception started at 6---weird, I know, but still fun. It was a fairly short trip, but we had a great time everyone we never get to see! After that, Gibson flew home and I few to Ft Walton, for yet ANOTHER beach trip!

No comments: