a Ramdom and Thoughtful account of our overly interesting lives...

Friday, August 1, 2008

If you saw me dancing in stage at the fair.....I sware it wasn't me!!!!


Headed to see Santa Fe!

Jason and Ashley

Jason, Ashley and Gibson...not sure WHY he looks so much bigger than them in this picture.

Gibson and Jason

My pilot, on the way to Little Rock...sorry...random pic


SO, our friends Jason and Ashley bought a new cabin at the fair this year---YAY, so exicted. We used to go with them, didn't for awhile, and now we are back...long story. Anyway, we headed over on Friday and had a blast. Saturday night, Santa Fe played. Nic, Meredith's (Jason's sister) fiancee is in the band so we got to go backstage/sidestage, whatever, with them. It was SO SO SO much fun. I was fairly calm at first but a few beverages later I didnt' care much, so if you saw a girl on the left side of the stage in a grey dress dancing, I sware, it wasn't me. PROMISE!!! Anyway, the weekend was WAY too short, but had a great time with everyone, especially Alli Grace...my FAVE 5 year old and very much looking forward to many more fairs!!! Oh yeah, provided they invite us back!!!

No comments: