a Ramdom and Thoughtful account of our overly interesting lives...

Monday, August 18, 2008

Hi Ho, Hi Ho, Its across the ocean I go...

I can hardly wait. This time next week, I will be (hopefully) fitting all my clothes and toiletries into a carry-on bag to fly off to Europe. I am still having bets on whether I can get it all in a carry-on. Gibson says heck no---I think I can. Anyway, my friend Jane and I, and her sister are all going to France and Italy. I really have not idea how I talked Gibson into it, well, I didn't, Jane did. Anyway, I really wasn't going to ask him but Jane did and he said go on. I kinda was shocked but oh, well. No turning back now! I was really hoping he was going to go with me, but unless it has water and he can scuba dive, he's not too much up for it. Not that I am complaining by any means, because you will be AMAZED where you can scuba dive. AND if that is the case, I see MUCH more tropical locales in my future!!! Anyway, I do plan trips for a living BUT I am always open to tips, recommendations, etc. So if you have any scoop let me know. We are going to Paris, Nice, Venice, Florence, and Rome. Can't wait and I know I will have TONS of pictures to post when I get back!!!
I just home all those sleeping pills wear off before we land, or else we are going to have 3 sleepy girls when we land on the other side of the ocean!

No comments: