a Ramdom and Thoughtful account of our overly interesting lives...

Saturday, August 23, 2008

Pump..n.up (as Smith calls it)

A few weeks ago was my cousin Troys, son's bday party. Hayes turned 2. His party was at Pump It Up in Jackson. Smith calls it pump..n..up, and its hilarious to hear him say it. Since Gibson was scuba diving, spear-fishing off the coast of Louisiana that weekend, I decided to go home for it and spend the night with my parents. That place is AWESOME. I think I had as much fun as the kids did. I am SURE all of you know what it is, so I won't go into detail, but it was SO much fun. Well, until Smith went down the slide backwards and his shirt came up...so his belly got a "rubber burn" You would have thought we shot him the way he screamed. It was AWFUL, he wound up settling down a LITTLE, we finally had to leave early because he was screaming so bad. Despite the injury, we still had a blast!!!


Memamma and Smith climbing, but falling back down
Not really sure WHAT this face was for!
Rolling down the slide, he loved flipping over.
Me trying to see how hight I can get the flags!
Memamma didnt' make it too far!

No comments: