a Ramdom and Thoughtful account of our overly interesting lives...

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Random Photos

Just a few random pics. I will post Grand Cayman pics soon!


Dutch after I picked him up from the vet. He usually is not very happy with me, but this day he was fine. I guess I got bored at the red light and put my sunglasses on him. I was SHOCKED that he actually sat long enough for me to turn around, find my purse, DIG out my camera, cut it on and take a picture. Yeah, I was driving during all of this!
Gibson and I at Mistletoe Preview Party, I guess he had head me refer to it as "Mistletiddies" for so long, he wanted to come check it out. SO, while his wife slaved away at Sulm's booth, he had a GREAT time dancing and and checking out all the "attire".
Erin and I at Mistletoe Preview Party. She owns Sulm's and I have worked for her since I was 14. Yeah, a LONG time. It was pretty much written into my marriage vows that I had to come home and work! Mistletoe Preview Party is my favorite night personally because I LOVE to see what all those women show up in. I REALLY wonder if some of them even look in the mirror when they walk out the door. If you have had ANY work done the past year, Mistletoe seems to be the place to show it off, now matter WHAT your age. It cracks me up these women that are trying to look 25 when they CLEARLY are not. Note to the 40+ ladies.....I dont' care if can wear a size 0 or 2, when your dress is cut down to your navel your saggy skin STILL looks like it is your actual age. No matter how good your plastic surgeon is!!!

1 comment:

The Ainsworth Family said...

you hit the nail on the head sister. i am in the league and i am 40, but let me tell you i dress like i am 40. i never go to preview, because i never have anything to wear and i don't want to go look for something. oh, my word i am laughing..... i read this to my husband and he can't stop laughing either. glad ya'll had a fun night though. i see you lived in long beach. i am from pascagoula, just have lived in jackson sine '89. i read your blog through the fab five...... have a great week.