a Ramdom and Thoughtful account of our overly interesting lives...

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Talladega pictures....a LITTLE late

So I finally got around to uploading my camera....it has been awhile. I really didnt' think we got very many pictures from Talladega this time, but we had a few more than I thought. Granted, its not the best crop of photos we have ever had, but I was about 6 weeks pregnant at the time (I know not very far along at all.....but definitely long enough that I used all my extra energy just walking to and from the track) I really wasn't in the mood to chase mullets around all weekend. Anyway, here are the best ones. And stay tuned, I have lots more pictures to post of various different things!Wish I had a video of this, this guy was breaking it down outside his car after the race to Kid Rock!
Gibson headed to the track with his 16oz!
Nice ponytail mullet.
This was alot worse in person. Those jeans were extremely tight.
This one was ok. Not the best.
NICE....I just can't understand the attraction!
This was actually a couple....guy and girl...guess those that stay together, tattoo together!
The guy from the tattoo couple...again, SO much worse in person.
Can we say flashdance!
Gibson is SO good at his little poses!
Hello blondie!



There's Tony Stewart....granted not the best picture ever, he was working on his Arca car on Friday.
This guy had a whistle and you would have to drink everytime he blew his whistle. He was sitting in front of us. For some random reason Gibson had a whistle in his pocket and blew it too...the guy had no idea where it was coming from. Granted, you had to be there I guess, it was really funny at first, but got REALLY old after an hour or so of this....especially when you only got to drink water and O'Douls!
Ashley and I at the track on Friday.
Gibson and I at the race.

Jason and Ashley Perry.



Jason attempting Gibson's move....and a guy in pajama pants...nice!
This one wasn't great, but it qualifies.
Just BAD BAD BAD...do we think that's a beer gut?
My personal favorite of the weekend!

This was the same guy going in as above! SO, sorry the pictures are a little lame. I DEFINITELY won't be going in April since I will be about a month from my due date! We will be back in full force next Fall though. I will have to make up for it then! BUT, if anyone is going to Disney anytime soon.....Magic Kingdom is the MECCA of mullets!

1 comment:

Nancy said...

Elizabeth...those were hilarious...if these weren't your best, I can't imagine what previous photos looked like! Thanks for sharing.