a Ramdom and Thoughtful account of our overly interesting lives...

Saturday, February 28, 2009

And I survived the ball...


YAY---the JA Ball is OVER, for 09, that is!!! Overall I was very happy with the way it turned out! I was very worried about how everything would turn out, how long it would take us, and how exhausted I would be....but everything was great, AND we got everything done in a VERY timely manner! I wasn't as worn out as I though I would be, but I sure paid for it that weekend. I was fine Wednesday thru Friday, but once the ball was over Friday night, I was a lazy bum the rest of the weekend! Here are a few pics of the ball! Many many thanks to my mother who came and worked her tail off, I could NOT have done it without her!



King and Queens thrones on stage


King's dressing room

Food tables before the food got on there!



Arrangement for Queen's dressing room.

No comments: