a Ramdom and Thoughtful account of our overly interesting lives...

Monday, February 9, 2009

Las Vegas...a little late

I haven't really been very good at blogging lately, I just have had SO SO SO much going on. A big relief will be off my shoulders come next Friday though--YAY. Anyway, awhile back, Gibson and I went to Las Vegas with Julia and Andrew. We had a great time, although I really didnt' take any pictures. I got a GREAT pre-natal massage at the MGM Grand from some HUGE Swedish lady...I was a little concerned at first, when she started attacking my rear end (my sciatic nerve kills me) with her 250lb + self, but she was great. Afterwards I felt like a new person. Anyway, too bad it didn't last more than a week or so. Anyway, since then, we closed on our new house last Tuesday...we start renovating this coming week, and the ball is the 20th! I am almost 26 weeks and growing like a week. Baby Girl kicks up a storm all the time which is exciting. Hopefully after this ball is over and we get rolling on this house, she will get some attention like...maybe a name, nursery stuff picked out, etc. I just havent' had time lately...too busy painting for the ball, wrapping vases with ribbon, picking out tile/granite/faucets (boy that stuff is EXPENSIVE), etc. It amazes me how one little part can be so expensive! Anyway, hopefully I will finalize a bunch of stuff in JXN tomorrow so that will be done!

No comments: