a Ramdom and Thoughtful account of our overly interesting lives...

Monday, February 9, 2009

Christmas 08....VERY LATE

Gibson and Smith getting ready to play basketball!


Here are some pics from Christmas. My mother just LOVED my gift for Smith. Its the HUGE blow up basketball, jumpin' thing that Smith LOVES! It only took oh, say 4 hours to blow up, so I think it is just going to sit in my mom's sunroom until it pops! At $59 it probably wont' last long! But he has definitely gotten his $59 bucks worth out of it. You will notice that Smith wasn't the only one that enjoyed it!


Gibson with Smith's pirate patch on!
My dad and I.
He was just a little excited when he saw it!
This was his face when he came around the corner and saw the jumping/basketball house!
Memamma and Braden!
Smith the pirate...cant' QUITE get the one eye thing down!
Big and Braden!
Braden trying to eat something.
Such a precious face!
Smith and his tools!
Me and Smith!
Braden just enjoying the festivities.
Gibson and Megan opening presents.
My dad, Bradley and Gibson trying to blow up my present for Smith...it took an air pump, a vacuum cleaner and a hair dryer!

No comments: