a Ramdom and Thoughtful account of our overly interesting lives...

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Celeb Sighting and ANOTHER 2am night!!!

Well, as many of you know, we are in New York for a couple of days. I have always wanted to go at Christmas, Gibson has never been, and our friends Julia and Andrew wanted to go too. SOOO, we came. We got here Friday at lunch and just a few hours later, I had my first celeb sighting! WEll, it wasn't exactly an A-lister, maybe more of a C- lister, but still. It was Ramona from The Real Housewives of New York! I first noticed her Christian Louboutin shoes and her thin as my wrist shoes. We had just come out of FAO Schwarz and were about to cross the street. I thought...my that woman has TINY legs and HAS to be freezing her butt off (it was oh, maybe say 27) ANYWAY, then I heard her talking and IMMEDIATELY recognized her voice. I knew EXACTLY who it was. Anyway, Gibson was kinda like...WHO? as most people probably are, but I still get pretty excited.
On another note....Rita and Rob and their friends Tina and Eric met us early Saturday morning to spend the day in the city. We had a blast, then headed to dinner that night. I will have you know, I have now stayed out until 2am the past two weekends. This preggo has been a trooper...well, kinda! I did head home WAY before the rest of the crowd. I paid for it too. RIGHT after I fell asleep I woke up to Gibson banging on the door, Julia and Andrew's banging followed at 4am, and that was followed by Gibson taking a shower at 5am! Needless to say, I got ZERO Sleep. After I finally got everyone out of bed to make it to the Jets game at 1, we ALL headed straight back to the hotel to crash about 5. The rest of the crew plans to head out to watch the Giants/Cowboys game at 8:30, but this preggo has had her PJs on since we got here and this is where I plan on staying! IN THE BED. I can't wait for them all to head out, I am ordering a movie off the TV, and watching it til I fall SMOOTH asleep. I will probably be OUT before the movie gets started! Lots of pics later

No comments: