a Ramdom and Thoughtful account of our overly interesting lives...

Monday, December 22, 2008

What the heck is up with this?

Ok, is this the new Jackson thing I don't know about. I did almost all of my Christmas shopping on Friday. Anyway, three different places that I got presents from...and got them wrapped...didnt' put card on them. What is up with that. REALLY....and I don't think it was just a fluke becuase I bought more than one gift from each one. Do I have cards at home...heck no...so now I have to go find/buy some tags to put on these darn gifts. Which totally defeats the purpose of getting them wrapped. Ok, NOT trying to be all bah humbug, but really......Turkoise...(or however you spell it), Everyday Gourmet, and Olde Tyme Commisssary....I got several things from each of them and not ONE card to write to and from on! Is this the new penny pinching method....I am NOT impressed! Granted I LOVE all three of these stores, and love shopping there.....they just need to put cards on their gifts! ok....gripe fest for the day is over!

3 comments:

Michael, Elizabeth, Vaiden, Whitten, and Mary Katharine said...

So funny~I bought my mother in law a Christmas gift from Everyday Gourmet and they didn't put a card on it. I thought it got lost, but it must be that they don't do cards on their wrapped gifts...it made me a little mad too...

christina polk said...

Congrats on Baby Girl!! We are so excited for yall!!

The Fab Five said...

You need come calling cards! Go to one of the graet links on my page .. they all have great stuff. I know it won't help for now but you can be prepared for later! What house did ya'll get?